Swedish Collegium for Advanced Studies SCAS invites applications for the Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme on Global Cultural and Social Diversity 2021.
This research programme intends to advance the study of cultural diversity from a global perspective. The fellowship is open to scholars from across disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, with an emphasis on research on cultural and social diversity, cultural
heritage and creativity, societal structures and public resistance, and varieties of cultural expressions in local and global perspective.
Worth of Award
- Fellows of the Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme receive a monthly salary. Applicants may want to consider seeking additional financial support from other sources, such as sabbatical leave.
- The Collegium will provide and pay for accommodation for Fellows who do not live in the Stockholm–Uppsala region.
- The fellowship programme encourages but is not limited to, applications from talented younger scholars in non-Western countries and of underrepresented gender.
- At the time of application, the candidate must have held a PhD (or equivalent degree) for at least three years.
- The application must have a promising track record of independent achievements beyond the post-doctoral level, including significant publications, and be active in international fora.
- Scholars may apply for a full academic year or one semester.
How to Apply
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The deadline for application for the academic year 2022/23 is on July 1, 2021.