ENRICH in Africa and Bond’innov’s offer the Bees Softlanding programme in 2021 for African startup or SME that wants to develop its business in Europe.
The “BEES” programme powered by EiA encourages and eases the mobility of entrepreneurs from African countries to Europe (France and then other countries) through various modules. The programme promotes skills development, skills transfer as well as the internationalisation of innovative solutions!
The aim of the call for application is to select 10 SMEs in order to help them navigate the complex and important path of internationalisation to Europe.
The programme lasts 3 months. Laureates will have to start the programme in the Paris Region (Bond’innov incubator) but will be free to continue in another European incubator or in any place of their choice after the first month.
Bond’innov is a French NGO supporting innovation with a strong economic and societal impact. Bond’innov supports any type of innovative projects, in France, in Africa, and between the European and African continents.
Bond’innov is located at the IRD Campus of Innovation in Paris Region, and welcomes entrepreneurs from all over Africa to help them develop their innovative solutions and meet their market.
Worth of Award
Our 3-months soft-landing programme offers the following services :
- Support in obtaining a Schengen visa and administrative support.
- In-site accommodation available on demand at preferential rates.
- Intensive bootcamp at Bond’innov where the laureates will attend various training sessions and participate in social events to meet the local entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Free access to the incubator co-working space during 3 months
- Support in booking specialized business meetings, tailored to the needs of the laureates.
- Assistance if the laureates intend to internationalize to another European country.
- Have at least 2 employees and/or co-founders.
- Have a turnover of at least 15 000 € in 2020.
- Have a venture which is at least 2 years old.
- Have their headquarters based in an African country.
How to Apply
- Applications are open on their website.
Deadline: Apply Before June 14th, 2021.