Monash University in Australia is accepting applications for the Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarship in the 2021/2022 academic session.
These prestigious scholarships are awarded in memory of the tragic events that took place during October 2002 in the Department Econometrics and Business Statistics, and its honours students. A major fundraising campaign was launched by the Econometrics and Business Statistics Department and its alumni, and this, along with contributions from many others, has enabled the faculty to offer these scholarships.
Worth of Award
- $15,000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing full-time in the econometrics honours program at a Monash campus in Australia
How to Apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
Deadline: Scholarship applications are open from Monday 31 May until Friday, July 2, (12 noon) 2021.