The Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation was established in 2005 to realize the vision of its founder, Geneviève McMillan (1922-2008), and to commemorate the life and work of her friend, the artist Reba Stewart (1930-1971). The scholarship celebrates McMillan’s passion for the African continent.
Worth of Award
- Successful students will receive a scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuition fees every year, for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme.
- As Social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
The Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- be citizens of a sub-Saharan African country.
- have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country and
- be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme.
How to Apply
This application must include a cover letter outlining motivations to study at Sciences Po’s undergraduate program and to benefit from the Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship.
Deadline: The deadline for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship in the UK 2022 undergraduate programme (applicants from foreign secondary schools) is February 23, 2022.