Cardiff University invites applications for the Vice-Chancellors International Scholarship for the 2021/22 academic session.
Applicants domiciled in the following countries are automatically eligible for an enhanced scholarship.
Worth of Award
- International applicants who are holding offers for selected undergraduate programmes will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship of £2,000.
- Enhanced scholarships are valued to the sum of £5,000.
For Conditional Offer Holders,
- You must confirm Cardiff University as your Firm choice by the UCAS deadline, and meet all offer conditions, including any English Language conditions, by 20 August 2022.
• Applicants who do not meet the requirements of their formal UCAS offer will not be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
For Unconditional Offer Holders
- You must have submitted your application through UCAS by 30 June 2022.
- If you are holding an Unconditional Offer, you must confirm Cardiff University as your Firm choice by your UCAS deadline.
How to Apply
All applications for the Vice-Chancellors International Scholarship should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: You must submit your application through UCAS by June 30, 2022.