The African Center for Technology Studies invites applications for the AI4D Scholarships for Post-doctoral Fellows for AI Research in Kenya for the 2022/23 academic session.
The programme will support post-doctoral fellows to build capacities for AI research and training in their universities. The program will support each successful post-doctoral candidate with 4 MSc positions.
Worth of Award
Each successful candidate will receive a scholarship of up to US$ 63,000:
- Tuition fee for 4 MSc students up to $ 8,000.
- Research activities up to $ 20,000.
- Research infrastructure up to $ 30000.
- Travelling cost up to $ 5,000.
Funding would be for 2 years.
- Each applicant must have held a PhD in AI and ML, for not more than 2 years as at application.
- All applicants should have competent academic credentials and demonstrate motivation and commitment to pursue an academic career.
- All applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of an eligible sub-Saharan country.
How to Apply
All applications for the AI4D Scholarships for Post-doctoral Fellows for AI Research should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The call ends on