RMIT University invites applications for the PhD Scholarship in Robotic Intelligence for Construction Waste Sorting in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session.
A choice to study at RMIT is a choice to study at a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Little wonder that this is a Multidisciplinary research project. It is funded by the ARC ITRH for the Transformation of Reclaimed Waste Resources to Engineered Materials and Solutions for a Circular Economy (TREMS).
Worth of Award
The scholarship is worth $31,885 per annum for three years with the possibility of a six-month extension.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have a Master by Research degree or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component. This must be graded as a high distinction or equivalent OR
- an Honours degree achieving first-class Honours in civil/mechanical/manufacturing engineering or another suitable field.
Preferred applicants include Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or on-shore international applicants.
How to Apply
Furthermore, expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: a digital copy of a Masters or Honours thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A CV including any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience.
Deadline: Applications for the PhD Scholarship in Robotic Intelligence will close when the PhD candidate is selected.